lights home > Christmas
lights information > Snowball Fights
our selection of Chirstmas Lights.
the first snowfall to the last melt, snowmen and angels as well
as snow forts will be popping up in the neighborhood yards. You
know that sooner or later, a snowball is going to come and slam
right into your jacket or winter hat. And of course, as soon as
that happens you will be sending another one just like straight
back to where it came from!
Snowball fights are inevitable during the snowy season, and are
great exercise as well as enjoyment. Because it has almost no rules,
in general, unless you as a group make them, this activity can only
loosely be called a game.
However, here are the usual characteristics of common snowball
1. The formation of “teams.” Snowball fights usually
involve two bodies of players throwing snowballs at one another.
2. Snowballs are usually thrown at the midriff area, or other parts
of the body, but not at the face– if the thrower is kind!
3. The play is gentle and not violent. Thus, snowball fights are
not truly vicious assaults from one person to another with a barrage
4. Minimal physical contact in snowball fights. Maybe a little wrestling,
but this is after many snowballs have been plastered!
5. Snowball fights do not actually involve any intention of bodily
harm, like other forms of “fighting.”
6. Snow forts! If the teams are ambitious and have enough time to
prepare for snowball fights, they will construct a fort in a strategic
location and build up a supply of ammo for the event!
Traditions are a warm and memorable way to celebrate special occasions
with friends and family members.
There is no need to weather the cold, snow and storms this winter
with all of the warm destinations available for you to travel to.
Christmas time is a time of joy and happiness; at least that is
what is supposed to be.